- Look at your wardrobe and write down what you need aka make a list.
- Decide on your budget and stick to it. This is the easiest if you only carry cash. Remember to keep it somewhere safe to avoid pickpockets especially if you’re going to a big city.
- Splurge on classics-save on the trend items.
- Make sure to have a rest budget for small crazy splurges on things you don’t really need, like ear cuffs or a make up palette in neon colors – just in case you want to go embrace the eighties this summer, you never know. This rest budget also includes money for food and drinks aka fun fun fun! with your sales crazy girlfriends !
- To end on that note: Have fun !
Some short advice regarding the sales…